Experiments and Tests
BTW: Found a funky bug in C4D R17: Physical render of hair with motion blur sometimes doesn't render the hair... worked around that by synthesizing the missing frames from previous and future frames...
C4D Cloner within Cloner and Dynamic Clones with Variable Shader + TopCoat and GSG HDRI Studio...
Now with 3d-printed blade and pretty final electronics (99% of what you see me lugging around is the battery...).
- V-Mount Battery + Adapter
- Sparkfun Pro Micro
- 10Amp 24V/5V DC/DC converter
- 3x Dotstar LED strips (1m, 144 LEDs)
- Two potentiometers (color + brightness)
Some Arduino programming later:
Light Saber with adjustable color!!!
Now off to some milling and drilling for a hilt and support structure...
- AE Pixel Sorter (AE Script & Plugins)
- Heat Distortion (Video Copilot)
- Turbulent Noise (Builtin)